Your Caricature cartoon drawing business Made For You Caricaturist

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How To Order Caricature

If you're interesting in all caricatures that I've made, or you want to be caricaturized yourself, or you want someone special for you to be cartoonized for her/his birthday gift, or you want something different on special occasion? .... ANYTHING!!!

Now your wish's getting come true! Not only you will receive high resolution drawing (pure art without digital touch) via e-mail not long after you confirm the order, you'll also receive the original drawing through post. And all of that for only US$ 30!!!!

Please follow this simple steps to start your order :

  1. Contact me through e-mail on the address alifrafikkhan@gmail.com or you can call me at +62856-2007755
  2. Send also your wanna-be-caricaturized picture
  3. After I give my reply confirmation, you can transfer the above amount to this address :
    Receiver : Alif Rafik Khan
    Account number : 3770149389
    Bank : Bank Central Asia (BCA)
    swift code : CENAIDJA
    Location : Sukabumi, Indonesia

For the payment...
In this matter, I'm not receive payment through credit card or even PayPal, I preferred the classic one, that is, to directly transfer to my bank account. You will receive your drawing ASAP, usually three to five hours after the payment receives!

So, what are you waiting for? Order NOW!!!

No comments: